Comment on page
This section will discuss the tokenomics of the Genesis League Sports Ecosystem.
Users will utilize three types of cryptocurrency tokens on The Genesis League Sports Platform.
- Genesis League Governance Token (GLX)
- GLX is a governance token that enables users to participate in the GLS ecosystem. Users with staked GLX will have a say in how the overall game and ecosystem work.
- Genesis League Stable Token (GLUSD)
- GLUSD is a stablecoin accepted in-game at a rate of 1 GLUSD = 1 U.S. Dollar. Players can use this token to buy packs, rent cards, and purchase other in-game products.
- Genesis League Game Time (GLGT)
- GLGT is a token representing “time staked” and will be awarded to players who stake GLX tokens or hold validator node licenses over time. It will be used to get discounts on products and exclusive/early access to promotions.